Odd Jobs Around The Home
There are dozens of small jobs around the home and office that require just an odd job man service rather than calling dedicated tradesmen.
- Fitting smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Putting together all types of flat packed items.
- Wall brackets for television screens,
- Setting up computers and internet.
- Change tap washers.
- Fitting hanging baskets.
- Repairing kitchen unit doors and draws..
- Putting up curtain rails and blinds.
- Cleaning paths and steps.
- Fitting outside taps.